The Capacity Provision Service pertains to the provision of 622 Mbps (STM-4), 2.5 Gbps (STM-16) & 10 Gbps (STM-64) Capacities.
Capacity Provision through the Rights of Use (ROU) model refers to the long term provision of the exclusive right of use of high capacities, depending on Telecommunications Service Provider’s needs.
In accordance with the Rights of Use (ROU) model, a Telecommunications Service Provider will pay in advance a pre-agreed price for the entire term of the agreement (up-front payment) and an addition annual amount for operation and maintenance (O&M) costs. Thus the Provider will have the right of use of the capacity for the time period set out in the Capacity Provision Agreement.
- Establishing the exclusive and long term use of a backbone network offering high capacities
- Financially advantageous solution
- Reduced risks associated with the development of infrastructures
- High network availability
- Reduced operating costs for personnel training and network management
- Improved image of the Telecommunications Service Provider in the market, “promise” of long-term smooth operation and development.